“A man’s style is his first means of communication with the world around him. Before he even opens his mouth, he tells you what kind of man he is by the way he dresses: What he does for a living, what his habits are, how much money he makes, how much he respects himself.” – Tanner Guzy
Having good style is one of the highest impact things a guy can make on his life. It helps him feel more intentional, more powerful, and more valuable.
I first realized the importance of good style when I hired Tanner Guzy, the man behind Masculine Style. He taught me the basics behind what a good fit is for my body, skin tone/type, and lifestyle. And it changed the way I look at myself..and it changed the way women look at me, too.
So after simmering in the benefits for a couple months, I knew I had to bring him on to share this information with you. This is a game changer for every guy out there.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- The reason why masculine style is SO important for men in this day in age
- The #1 thing that you can do as a guy to improve your style TODAY
- How your personality is influenced by your style, and vice-versa
- The one thing NOT to do when you take a woman to go shopping with you
- How to spend $1 on items that look like they’re $400 (this is NO joke)
- Why you should say “no” to people who try to bring you down (and this happens when you start dressing well)
- And a lot, lot more.
This podcast is also available to download on iTunes for your convenience.
Frank & Oak (we both earn $25 if you use my affiliate link)
Topman USA (great fitted shirts, affordable price)
Beckett & Robb (Custom suit & tailor company, locations in Salt Lake City & San Fran)