This week I interviewed Jayson Gaddis, a relationship healer, psychotherapist, and guide devoted to helping people awaken through relationships. He’s passionate about the role of masculinity in today’s society, and has a strikingly awesome view on what it means to become a man.
If you’re going through a tough time right now, this podcast will benefit you the most. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The two important tools a man should utilize while figuring out who he is
- Why we are taught to close ourselves off to the world and why this is hurting our growth
- How to deal with people who judge you for wanting to grow
- How to go through an initiation process that will help you become a stronger man
- The importance of joining a men’s group to discover the truth of who you are quickly
- And more as always
You can also download the podcast through iTunes and listen to it later if you’re on the go. Enjoy!
If you enjoy this podcast, please share it with a friend because it can help them today.
To learn more about Jayson and what he does, visit his website by clicking here.