This week I interview Richard Nikoley, a paleo blogger who writes “biting commentary on the human animal condition.”
He has a solid stance on paleo nutrition and ancestral living, and since I’ve been following his blog on-and-off for a couple years, I thought it’d be great to discuss some topics with him.
In this podcast, you’re going to learn:
- Why eating like our ancestors is important
- What Paleo nutrition is
- The benefits of intermittent fasting
- The ONE thing you have to do to survive in the Paleo community…
- and other, kick-ass (and random) commentary on ancestral living
Audio Only (and download link)
We recommend a a couple health websites in the podcast for you to check out and dive into. Some of this stuff gets pretty informative — be prepared to spend hours digesting it if you’re up for the challenge. But don’t worry, it’s worth it!
Marks Daily Apple, the go-to website for Ancestral Living. Mark Sisson posts daily on a variety of topics related to health. You MUST check this site out if you are new to Ancestral Health and Paleo nutrition.
Leangains, a body composition blog by Martin Berkhan. He disproves many myths regarding intermittent fasting and fat loss. This one is a necessary read for all you people who want to dig deeper into the science of fasting (and getting ripped).
February 18th, 2013 | Max Nachamkin | 2 Comments |
About The Author
My name is Max Nachamkin. My mission is to help you master the core three aspects of your life: your career, your health, and your relationships. I want you to conquer your own world and become the leader of your life.
Most Popular Articles
- The Ultimate Guide To Body Language For Men
- The Nice Guy's Guide to Demanding Respect (Without Being An Asshole)
- How to Give Women What They Really Want ft. Christian Hudson
- The 5 (Biggest) Self-Directed Leadership Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
- How To Never Get Sick (And Add 72,000 Hours To Your Life)
- The Inner Gladiator Podcast Ep 1 – The Trustable Man ft. Damien Diecke
- The Introvert's Guide to Living Truthfully Pt 2/3 – 5 Techniques to Socialize in an Extroverted World
- How Solving a Rubik's Cube Helped My Confidence With Women
Follow IG on Facebook!
As Featured On
My name is Max Nachamkin. And I'm a Men's Coach.
I'm here to help you become a better man and improve your relationships in 3 areas: your relationships with women, your relationship with yourself, and your relationship with the world.
Click here to learn more about what my manifesto, Inner Gladiator, stands for.
Inner Gladiator (c) 2012