This week I interview Richard Nikoley, a paleo blogger who writes “biting commentary on the human animal condition.”
He has a solid stance on paleo nutrition and ancestral living, and since I’ve been following his blog on-and-off for a couple years, I thought it’d be great to discuss some topics with him.
In this podcast, you’re going to learn:
- Why eating like our ancestors is important
- What Paleo nutrition is
- The benefits of intermittent fasting
- The ONE thing you have to do to survive in the Paleo community…
- and other, kick-ass (and random) commentary on ancestral living
Audio Only (and download link)
We recommend a a couple health websites in the podcast for you to check out and dive into. Some of this stuff gets pretty informative — be prepared to spend hours digesting it if you’re up for the challenge. But don’t worry, it’s worth it!
Marks Daily Apple, the go-to website for Ancestral Living. Mark Sisson posts daily on a variety of topics related to health. You MUST check this site out if you are new to Ancestral Health and Paleo nutrition.
Leangains, a body composition blog by Martin Berkhan. He disproves many myths regarding intermittent fasting and fat loss. This one is a necessary read for all you people who want to dig deeper into the science of fasting (and getting ripped).Join Over 10,000 Monthly Readers And Subscribe Today
Get My FREE 4-Part Course “On Becoming a More Exceptional Man”, Exclusive Updates, and my Bonus Action Hack Guide
February 18th, 2013 | Max Nachamkin | 2 Comments |
About The Author
My name is Max Nachamkin. My mission is to help you master the core three aspects of your life: your career, your health, and your relationships. I want you to conquer your own world and become the leader of your life.
- The Ultimate Guide To Body Language For Men
- The Nice Guy's Guide to Demanding Respect (Without Being An Asshole)
- The Introvert's Guide to Living Truthfully Pt 2/3 – 5 Techniques to Socialize in an Extroverted World
- How to Give Women What They Really Want ft. Christian Hudson
- The 5 (Biggest) Self-Directed Leadership Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
- Are You a Nice Guy? How to Be a Good Guy Instead
- How To Never Get Sick (And Add 72,000 Hours To Your Life)
- 7 Reasons Why Guys Need To Try Orgasmic Meditation
Most Popular Articles
Follow IG on Facebook!
Inner Gladiator (c) 2013